1. International Convergence of Capital Measurement and Capital Standards
Lays out the original structure. Many rules are since modified; but the structure is still valid.
2. Enhancements to the Basel Framework.
Securitization; Re-sec; First Ref to Higher CAR; LCR; NSFR.
3. Revisions to the Basel Market Risk Framework
4. International framework for liquidity risk measurement, standards & monitoring
LCR, NSFR formalized. Higher Capital Levels.
5. A global regulatory framework for more resilient banks and banking systems.
Jun 2011 rev.
Adds Credit Valuation Adjustment to the framework, amongst other things.